|Provides clerical and administrative support typically to a Vice President (e.g. VP; CNO/VP; President).The Executive Assistant has full proficiency gained through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience.|
- Position handles confidential information and follows up on deadlines for projects and reports with key managerial staff.
- Uses business software applications to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, etc. Prepares responses to routine correspondence and inquiries.
- Receives, screens, and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and email. Maintains files, records, calendars and diaries.
- Arranges business travel, coordinates meeting arrangements and tracks expenses.
- Participates in the development and implementation of secretarial standards, policies and practices for the organization.
|Required: High School diploma.|
|Required: Seven years of progressively responsible administrative support experience.|
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed