|This position is responsible for processing insurance and providing customer service for patients inquiring about their accounts.|
- Access and complete accounts in No Response WQ's for practices.
- Assist callers with billing questions and concerns.
- Research accounts appropriately and/or forward to appropriate team member or manager.
- Identify and communicate issues to Revenue Cycle Manager related to payment patterns/denials seen when posting payments.
- Perform daily pulling and posting of insurance EOB's for assigned payors, process ERA's and complete reconciliation report.
|High School Diploma or equivalent - Required|
Bachelors in Accounting - Preferred
|2 years experience of processing insurance - Required|
Experience in patient billing and/or customer service is preferred. A combination of education and experience may be considered.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed