|Coordinates and supervises the daily work flow and scheduling of all patient access staff. Responsible for providing feedback on daily processes and staffing issues to the Patient Access Supervisor. Assists Supervisor with staffing oversight, key performance reporting and analysis, QA process and other duties as assigned. |
Delivers excellent customer service utilizing Relationship Based Care to advocate for safety, patient preferences, and optimal communication through partnering with patients/families and colleagues, including all internal and external customers.
- Staffing and supply orders management according to budget guidelines and department needs.
- Maintain QA statistics and report results to Supervisor.
- Oversee the daily activities of the patient access area (Admission or ED) to ensure department standards are met which includes staffing levels for daily assignments and is accountable and participates in the registration work-flow.
- Assists Supervisor in educating staff of any changes pertinent to their roles.
- Work closely and professionally with internal and external departments in efforts to maintain a teamwork approach.
- Collect/request deposits and copays and maintain the performance indicators as outlined in goals; complete daily reporting.
- Assists in resolving patient concerns. Demonstrates knowledge of occurrence reporting system and utilizes system to report potential safety issues.
- Assist Supervisor to ensure all personnel department policies and procedures are followed. Acts in capacity of supervisor in his/her absence, and informs supervisor of all issues upon his/her return.
|High School Diploma or equivalent - Required|
|3 years of Revenue Cycle Experience - Required|
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed