|Talent Pool - Administrative & Clerical|
|The position is responsible for executing administrative and operational support related to planning, directing and coordination of activities associated with system-wide performance improvement, innovation design and Lean training led by the department of Innovation and Lean Transformation. This position must be able to independently assist with the creation of support materials, basic data reporting associated with budget and improvement outcomes, training scheduling, participant registration and attendance tracking and evaluated as directed.|
- With a focus on increasing efficiency and customer service assesses and identifies needs for departmental operational workflow improvements, implements improvements and / or organizes other team members to be able to execute upon improvements. Creates processes to build and drive operational infrastructure with little to limited direction.
- Autonomously leads and manages all logistics prior to and after assigned events which may include, but is not limited to, speaker, facility, catering, program materials and resources.
- Provides exceptional customer service skills both to internal and external customers, individually and as part of the organizational development team, by phone, electronically and in person.
- Proactively partners with OD staff faculty to design and develop creative and interactive classroom-based materials and presentations with limited direction.
- Provides on-site support during events which may include, but is not limited to, support for facility, AV and catering set up, material delivery and set-up, participant check in, AV, speaker and customer support throughout the event.
- Serves as the departmental resource for our LMS.Independently leads the classroom registration process for all learners/participants in OD programming and enters all details into the organization•s Learning Management System (LMS). Provides accurate data entry, file maintenance and creates reports, as necessary, for registration, and events management
- Assists with budget management, manages financial reconciliation, including but not limited to credit card processing, cost containment and invoice management for events and programs.
- Owns responsibility for developing and tracking all relevant training and consulting metrics for the department. Performs data tracking and evaluation of training program results.
|Required: HS Diploma or GED|
Preferred: Bachelor degree; or an Associate's degree with 1 to 2 years of administrative support experience within a professional business environment.
- 3 to 5 years administrative support experience within a professional business environment and/or academic setting., Education/Learning/Training, Required
- Experience in event planning and/or coordination. Experience in organizing and overseeing operational performance improvement projects independently.
- Experience in coordinating meetings, travel, and calendars. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)., Healthcare - Healthcare - Other, Required
- Experience in healthcare setting. Experience in a Learning and Development and/or Organizational Effectiveness team. Learning Management System (LMS) experience. Experience in curriculum design., Preferred
Prefer assessment certifications, examples: MBTI, Firo-B, etc.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed