|Performs a variety of functions to include receiving paper documents from both the hospitals and physician practices, preps the paperwork, scans the paperwork, indexes the scanned paperwork and completes quality reviews according to procedure. Assists with training of staff in the proper use of the document management system.|
- Ensure timely processing of imaged documents; documents should be prepped, scanned, indexed and the quality checked within 48 hours of discharge and/or receipt from both hospital and physician practice.
- Manually indexes any unrecognized documents, RegScans, faxes, imports and physician practice documents etc. received via batch scanning within departmental standards.
- Verify receipt of documents/records and follow up on any missing documents/records.
- Utilizes appropriate computer systems within the department to be able to process the workflow daily.
- Provide in-service training to staff to increase their understanding and effectiveness of all Scan Center processes.
- Prepare daily productivity and provide to manager on a daily basis. Assists with telephones/fax and follows appropriate guidelines.
|High School Diploma or equivalent - Required|
|Health Information Management experience preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.|
Valid North Carolina driver's license required. If driving a Cone Health vehicle, must have five (5) years of driving experience and MVR must be approved by Risk Management.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed