Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
- As a condition of employment, ALL employee candidates are required to have a health review and urine drug screen after an offer of employment has been accepted.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Notice: Cone Health requires the COVID-19 vaccination for all employees, medical and dental staff, professional students and volunteers. All new hires are required to receive the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine series (either the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or the single dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine) prior to their first day of employment. New hires must receive the second dose (either the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine) within 35 days of their first day of employment. This is a condition of employment, unless a religious or medical exemption is approved. Appropriate documentation must be submitted within the designated timeframes once an offer of employment is made.
- See other Employee Health requirements here.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The Guilford County Behavioral Health Urgent Care Center, a partnership with Cone Health and Guilford County provides timely access to mental health services for children and adolescents (age 4 - 17) and adults presenting in a mental health crisis. This program is designed for those who need urgent behavioral health or substance use treatment and are not experiencing a medical crisis that would typically require an emergency room visit.
We are currently seeking a Board Certified (or if completing residency preparing to take the boards) Adult Psychiatrist for this interesting and challenging position. Requirements include Board Certification, North Carolina Medical License and Drug Enforcement Administration License. Cone Health will consider on a case-by-case basis H1-B candidates. This is a full time, employed position.
Located in Greensboro North Carolina, this is a new state of the art treatment center. A highly desired region of the country in which to live, work and play. The Triad Region provides outstanding universities, parks, urban entertainment, unlimited outdoor activities and a superb quality of life.
If you require assistance with our online job submission process, please contact:
Keith Sarich, MHA
Physician and Advanced Practice Provider Consultant
Cone Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Talent Pool: Phys