Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
- As a condition of employment, ALL employee candidates are required to have a health review and urine drug screen after an offer of employment has been accepted.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Notice: Cone Health requires the COVID-19 vaccination for all employees, medical and dental staff, professional students and volunteers. All new hires are required to receive the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine series (either the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or the single dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine) prior to their first day of employment. New hires must receive the second dose (either the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine) within 35 days of their first day of employment. This is a condition of employment, unless a religious or medical exemption is approved. Appropriate documentation must be submitted within the designated timeframes once an offer of employment is made.
- See other Employee Health requirements here.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The Nurse Extern provides age-specific patient care under the supervision and direction of a Registered Nurse, according to the unit's scope of service and within the Extern's scope of practice. The Nurse Extern is assigned to the RN Preceptor, rather than to patients. Provides basic patient care according to the skills and competency guidelines set by the NC Division of Facility Services (NTI), and the North Carolina Board of Nursing, Nurse Aide Central Registry (NTII).Talent Pool: Nursing Support